Please note we have stringent COVID-19 safety protocols in-place at our practice to ensure safe and responsible treatment of patients.
Among these measures are the following:
- Outdoor patient appointments available
- Patients, physiotherapists & support staff required to wash hands on entry and exit of the practice
- Patients, physiotherapists & support staff required to wear a mask. Should you not have one, we will provide you with a surgical mask (R20) which you can take home with you.
- No waiting room time. We allow 15-minute intervals between patients to minimise any waiting room time.
- Treatment table (plinth) sanitised between appointments
- No linen to be used on treatment table (plinth)
- Credit card machine sanitised between each payment
- Tap and Go payment facilities available
- Physiotherapists & support staff have not travelled recently to any risk area
- Patients to notify physiotherapist ahead of appointment if they have any COVID-19 questions/queries/concerns
- Patients to ideally bring to the appointment own shorts/pants for comfortable treatment/rehab
We assure of our utmost commitment to ensuring the continued safe and best practice medical hygienic practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note we have an experienced Covid physiotherapist with the option of home-based treatment, more information here.